Please read the Leader Confidentiality Agreement below. When you click on "Yes" and submit, your form will be saved with a date stamp on our website.
THIS AGREEMENT, effective as of today , by the individual completing this form and B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group).
WHEREAS, B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group) is in discussions with the individual completing this form concerning a possible engagement in connection with a project currently in development at B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group) and
WHEREAS, in the course of those discussions B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group) contemplates disclosing to NAME certain confidential business information, which is proprietary to B.I.G. and would be of value to COMPANYs competitors; said information includes product concepts, technical data pertaining to product performance, market research data, and advertising and promotion concepts ("Confidential Information”).
NOW, THEREFORE, In consideration of the premises and mutual covenants contained herein, the parties and their successors and assigns hereby agree as follows:
- All Confidential Information, whether disclosed orally, in writing, visually, through access to a computer database or through other means, shall remain proprietary to B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group).
- The receiving party shall not use Confidential Information for any purposes other than those described herein without the prior written consent of the disclosing party. The receiving party shall not disclose Confidential Information to a third party without the written consent of the disclosing party. The receiving party shall use the same care and discretion to avoid disclosure, publication or dissemination of Confidential Information as it uses with its own similar information that it does not wish to disclose, publish or disseminate.
- The obligations of confidentiality imposed herein shall not apply to information, which the receiving party can demonstrate:
a) is in, or hereafter enters, the public domain through no violation of this Agreement;
b) was in the possession of the receiving party prior to disclosure hereunder, or was subsequently developed independently by the receiving party, or by its employees or agents, without knowledge of the disclosures made hereunder;
c) is lawfully acquired by the receiving party from a third party, without violation of any confidentiality agreement with the disclosing party.
- If the receiving party is required by any governmental agency, court or
other quasi-judicial or regulatory body to provide Confidential
Information received hereunder, it shall not be liable for such
disclosure provided that the receiving party shall, as promptly as
reasonably possible, give notice to the disclosing party of the
requirement to provide such Confidential Information in order that the
disclosing party may contest the requirement to provide such
- The obligations of confidentiality and nonuse imposed hereunder shall
expire 5 years after the date of each disclosure hereunder.
- This Agreement shall not obligate either party to enter into any further agreement or relationship with the other. Neither this Agreement nor any disclosure of Confidential Information hereunder shall grant the receiving party any license under any patents, trademarks or copyrights.
- All Confidential Information disclosed in tangible form, and all copies thereof, shall be returned to the disclosing party within 30 days after request therefore.
- Neither party may assign its rights or delegate its duties or obligations under this Agreement without prior written consent. Any attempt to do so shall be void.
- The parties agree that the laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern the validity, construction and interpretation of the Agreement.
- No modification of this Agreement shall be binding upon either party unless made in a mutually signed writing.
- This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior understandings and representations between the parties thereon.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized officers, effective as of the day and year first written above.
B.I.G. (Business Ideas Group) COMPANY
Tara M. Gilvar
Rebecca S. Hull